Thursday, July 10, 2014

In Quietude

This has been a trying year without the time I crave for solitude and reflection. Amidst all the family chaos I'm feeling a major change in my artistic focus is coming and I am listening for the small quiet voice that whispers tantalizing hints about the direction I should head. 

One of my favourite passages has always been: Be still and know. "In quietude, listen for the voice that whispers "Grow!" is my interpretation of that verse and a meditative mantra for me during this time of challenge and change. And when it comes to meditation my favourite choice is always tangling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when leaving comments keeping in mind the sensibilities of other readers when choosing the language you use. Comments that are inappropriate in tone, language or content will be removed.